Friday, October 30, 2009

Two Months Old




Still too busy to blog these days, but I thought I would add some fall photos of the kings. Henry is two months old today and is just wonderful. He has increased his intake and gained some weight, so the feeding clinic "graduated" him. With our hectic days, I was happy to scratch that off the list! He was recently evaluated by Early Intervention and qualified for OT services, which should be starting that next week (with a focus on feeding and head control). He has the sweetest disposition and still doesn't cry or fuss much unless it's tummy time, but if William is there talking to him, he tolerates it much longer! :) I do hope to be able to write more here as we settle into our new routine and am even considering posting some of the activities we do at home as a part of the blog. Til then. . .enjoy the photos!

1 comment:

  1. Precious pictures! I love the 2nd one where he's sleeping. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete